Austrian Audio is proud to announce the StereoCreator, a new, free plugin designed to complement the dual output capability of the OC818 large-diaphragm condenser microphone with multiple polar patterns.
Austrian Audio sets itself apart from other microphone manufacturers by continuously pushing technological boundaries and providing microphone users with a complete recording system. This philosophy led to the development of the PolarPilot smartphone app, the plugins AmbiCreator and PolarDesigner, and now the StereoCreator. When used with the OC818s dual outputs, this new plugin opens unprecedented new possibilities in post-production.
- Stereo recording with one OC818
- 3 different stereo techniques (XY/MS/Blumlein) in post-production with fantastic post-processing possibilities
- Adjust spatiality in post processing
- Change stereo width in post processing
- Rotate the stereo field in post processing
- The StereoCreator can be used either with one dual output OC818 for so-called “pseudo stereo”, or two microphones on top of each other to get a true stereo recording.
- You can manipulate stereo recordings by switching between the three stereo recording types “X/Y stereo”, “M/S stereo”, and “Blumlein stereo” and change the stereo image to your desired taste.
- Depending on the type of setting, various options are available. To be able to compare different results with each other, the "calculate" function brings the signals to the same level.
Free download and more at https://austrian.audio/stereo-creator/.
About Austrian Audio
Austrian Audio opened its doors in 2017 following the closure of the AKG offices in Vienna and set out to create something new, challenging, and respectful to its heritage. The new company started with a core team of previous AKG personnel from management, acoustics, electronics, test and measurement, mechanical design, RF/wireless and software/firmware, bringing 350 years of cumulative engineering experience to the new company.